Job Code: CCADC-0306
Floyd County is accepting applications for a full-time 911 Administrator/Assistant for Board of Health/Zoning/Emergency Management/Safety.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining 911 databases and administrative duties for 911 Commission
- Responding to telephone inquiries from public, local government and law enforcement agencies
- Assisting in developing policies, procedures, programs, trainings, organizing electronic and paper files, issuing building permits, scheduling appointments and coordinating meetings.
- Proficient in Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook software
- Knowledge of legal descriptions and mapping programs preferred
- Detail oriented
- Ability to express oneself clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Starting salary: $15 to $16 per hour, pending education and experience, plus benefits.
A complete job description is available at www.floydcoia.org. Apply online or submit application/resume to: Floyd County Board of Health, 101 S. Main St., Ste 206, Charles City, IA 50616. Please reference job code CCADC-0306. Application deadline is April 2, 2021, 4:30 p.m. EOE.