Job Code: CCADC-0303
Floyd County is accepting applications for a full-time Custodian.
Applicants must possess:
- Knowledge/experience with maintenance, repair and cleaning duties
- Ability to learn/demonstrate use of equipment such as lawn mowers and snow equipment
- Understanding of mechanical, heating/cooling, electrical, and plumbing systems
- Basic math and computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Starting salary: $15 to 18 per hour, pending education and experience, plus benefits.
A complete job description is available at www.floydcoia.org. Apply online or submit application/resume to: Floyd County Auditor, 101 S. Main St., Ste 302, Charles City, IA 50616. Please reference job code CCADC-0303 Application deadline is March 29, 2021, 4:30 p.m. EOE.
Floyd County recommends National Career Readiness Certificate. For more information on NCRC, contact IowaWorks at 641-422-1524, ext 44521.