Part-Time Recorder’s Clerk
Job Code CCADC-0302
The Floyd County Recorder’s Office is accepting applications for a Part-time Clerk. Applicant must have or the ability to:
- Perform multiple simultaneous clerical tasks & work as a team player.
- Provide friendly, quality customer service in a timely and accurate manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Possess very strong computer skills with the ability to learn complex computer systems.
- High school graduate or equivalent and 2 years professional office experience in business or a related area with experience in customer service.
Duties include to assist in maintaining accurate records of real estate transactions, issuance of vital records, game licenses, recreational vehicle registrations, and to assist the County Recorder & Deputy Recorder in the general operations of the Floyd County Recorder’s Office.
Apply online at www.floydcoia.org. Attach cover letter, resume & references. Competitive wage, flexible hours and benefit package (excludes health insurance). Position will not exceed 29 hours of work per week.
Full job description issued upon request.
Applications will be accepted until 4:30 P.M. Friday, February 26, 2021. Please reference job code CCADC-0302