PART-TIME PROGRAM ASSISTANT NEEDED FOR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
This job requires:
- Strong writing, Social Media and organizational skills.
- Experience in desktop publishing and word processing.
- The ability to work independently.
- Willingness to work cooperatively with office staff and volunteers.
- Ability to work with the public in a friendly and helpful manner
- Own vehicle and valid driver’s license
This is a flex-time position of 20 hours per week with salary based on qualifications and annual budget. Send resumes to Community Development, 401 North Main Street, Charles City, Iowa 50616, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before February 7, 2020.