Aseptic Technician I – Media
Charles City, IA
This Aseptic Technician I position is responsible for executing department specific tasks in accordance with all applicable cGMPs and compliant with Corporate/site procedures, regulations, and policies.
Media: Perform required tasks associated with media production for viral and bacterial biological products.
- Execution of aseptic techniques and clean room procedures or support area procedures in a GMP facility.
- Maintain appropriate departmental cGMP documentation.
- Execute all written procedures, to include Batch Records and SOPs.
- Follow and comply with all financial procedures
- Follow and comply with all site safety procedures.
- Operation of departmental equipment to include set up and take down.
- Effectively work in a team environment and communicate with multiple departments.
- Proficient with operation of batching vessels and CIP systems.
- Use inventory control scanners to maintain accurate batch documentation and inventory accuracy.
- Review and final approve Manufacturing Directions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCES:
- High school education or GED required.
- Post High School education in the Sciences or other related disciplines preferred.
- Good mathematical, science, and computer skills preferred.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration skills required.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Must be willing to work any shift.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to wear a respirator.
- Must be able to reach above shoulder level, bend/stoop, push/pull, and handle/grip frequently.
- Must be able to work scheduled 40 hours with the ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be comfortable in working in varying temperatures
- Frequent lifting and carrying of 5 to 25 lbs.
- Regular reaching, bending, stooping, and twisting.
- Repetitive motion and substantial movement of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.